Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pre-publication offer

It's finally published. Eeeehah. After four plus years No More Bull sees the light of day. To all of you who have supported this effort - friends, acquaintances and fellow Pikes Peak Writers members - I want to thank you by offering you a signed copy at 50% off or $9.50 vs. $18.95, the price you'd pay at Amazon or Barnes and Noble. Just click on the link below.

It will take you to McMillan Books which is the company my wife and I own to deal in rare and out-of-print books. We sell on line through ABE Books which, a subsidiary of Amazon. If you don't have an account with ABE it is easy to do and you will be shown how during the purchase process.

Just click on "Add to Basket." ABE takes most major credit cards
This offer is good for the rest of this month. If you wish a special message inscribed leave that under "Special Instructions" which you will find in the check out process.

If you wish to purchase No More Bull in a different manner you can email me.

Thanks for your support. Next time I'll get back to talking about Longhorns and other things featured in my story.

See you down the Trail

John

1 comment:

Terry Odell said...

Congrats on this milestone. Now for the tough question. Is it/will it be available for my NOOK?

Terry
Terry's Place
Romance with a Twist--of Mystery